Become A Partner
Grow Your Business With InfiniDB
The InfiniDB Partner program is designed to enable providers to combine their products or services with InfiniDB to deliver best-of-breed solutions to customers’ most daunting Big Data analytics challenges. Already, the program boasts many of the industry’s leading independent software and hardware vendors, value-added resellers, OEM partners, and cloud providers in Big Data.
As an InfiniDB Partner, you can scale your business quickly and easily with exclusive product access, sales support, financial incentives, and technical training especially designed to increase sales and capture market share. InfiniDB Partners benefit from:
- An assigned Channel Manager
- Access to the InfiniDB trial product
- Access and exposure to InfiniDB users
- Teaming with InfiniDB’s Sales Team
- Financial benefits for reselling InfiniDB subscriptions
- Referral fees for “Identifying” and “Assisting” InfiniDB Sales with opportunities
- Full Access to product documentation, training and education
- Co-marketing activities that drive awareness and demand generation
- Customer success press releases
- Reciprocal logo placement and company description on website
It's Easy To Become An InfiniDB Partner
The InfiniDB Partner Program offers three distinct partnership categories with corresponding levels of commitment — Silver, Gold and Platinum. Each partnership category features an array of technical enablement and go-to-market benefits, as well as financial incentives. Companies interested in joining the InfiniDB Partner Program and in partnering with InfiniDB enter the program at the Silver partner level. Partner levels are reviewed semi-annually and upon meeting the next level requirements, partners can advance levels within the same calendar year.
InfiniDB Partner Program Benefits
Partner Resell Margin:
Sales Teaming Benefits:
- Access to InfiniDB Alliance/Channel Managers
- Joint account mapping and planning sessions
- Sales assistance, presales and sales involvement, when needed
- Access to presentation materials, white papers, case studies, etc.
- Pipeline creation activity
- Regular business review meetings
- Access to partner portal (future)
- Access to lead registration system (Future)
- Partner awards for partner and commitment milestones
- Additional promotional material for website
To get started, complete the form below, or contact us via email email@example.com, or at (972) 999-1355.