July 10, 2014 | Kathleen O'Neil
Announcing InfiniDB 4.6 and 60-day Enterprise Trial
BIG NEWS from Frisco, today! InfiniDB is excited to announce the release of version 4.6 of our fourth generation high-performance, Big Data analytics platform. This latest version includes enhanced support for large-scale join operations and support for additional data load commands for faster ETL. Read today’s announcement to learn more about this new release.
Additionally, we announced a FREE, 60-day Enterprise Trial that features InfiniDB Enterprise Manager (beta) - a management console that simplifies administration of InfiniDB, and provides real-time visibility into the performance and availability of users’ InfiniDB servers.
Discover how easy it is to transform your business with real-time reporting and ad hoc, Big Data analytics. With our 60-day Enterprise Trial, you can start using InfiniDB Enterprise Edition to:
- Enhance your customer experience with real-time, predictive analytics
- Increase operational efficiencies and reduce costs with interactive reporting
- Identify new revenue-generating products or services by uncovering patterns and trends in your data
Experience InfiniDB Enterprise Manager
A key feature of your trial is the InfiniDB Enterprise Manager (beta). With InfiniDB Enterprise Manager, you’ll be able to:
- Easily add new clusters
- Configure InfiniDB for optimal performance
- Monitor the health of your InfiniDB servers
- Monitor your queries and diagnose troublesome queries
- Monitor progress of cpimport jobs